Friends of the Domaine de Chantilly brings together individuals from around the world who are passionate about art, architecture, gardens, and more. We invite you to join this esteemed group and enjoy the many benefits that an annual membership has to offer.
Members are invited to attend special events in France and in the United States (and soon, beyond) that promote heightened awareness of Chantilly, its rich history, and its marvelous collections. Examples of past or recurring events include:
- Exclusive collection viewings and behind-the-scenes tours at Chantilly
- Lectures by world-renowned scholars
- Festive receptions in private homes or historic sites
- Official exhibition openings at Chantilly
- Invitation to participate in an annual Gala evening (separate ticket purchase required)
As a member, you will not only receive in-depth access to outstanding artworks and exciting cultural programs, but also make a valuable contribution for priority initiatives at Chantilly. Membership gifts help provide ongoing support for:
- Exhibitions in the Gallery of Prints and Drawings
- Restoration of rare books, manuscripts and archives
- Preventive conservation projects
- Cultural programs
Please make a tax-deductible membership gift today and help us continue this crucial work throughout 2019!
How to join
- Download and print this form to make a tax-deductible gift.