- Le Parisien, June 2018
A new art exhibition at Chantilly, “Painting the Races,” spotlighting horse racing in France and England from the end of the 18th to the end of the 19 century.
- The New York Times, June 2018
The long-standing equestrian tradition of horse racing at Chantilly, France’s horse capital.
- France-Amérique, June 2018
An article highlighting the exhibition “America! The House of Orléans and the United States” on display in Chantilly’s Reading Room.
L’amitié franco-américaine au XIXe siècle (in French)
French-American friendship in the 19th century (in English)
- Women’s Wear Daily, May 2018
Another article covering the Dior Cruise 2019 fashion show at Chantilly’s Great Stables which included an equestrian performance.
- The New York Times, May 2018
An article about the Dior Cruise 2019 fashion show at Chantilly’s Great Stables.
- The Spectator, May 2018
- Vogue Paris, April 2018
- Le Parisien, March 2018
- La Tribune de l’Art, March 2018
- Le Monde, February 2018
- Paris Diary by Laure, October 2017 (coverage of gala)
- Jours de France, October 2017 (coverage of gala)
- Point de Vue, October 2017 (coverage of gala)
- New York Social Diary, October 2017
- Apollo Magazine, June 2017
- New York Social Diary, June 2017
- Apollo Magazine, March 2017
- Sotheby’s, March 2017
- France Gallop, October 3, 2016
On October 1st, 2017, Europe’s richest and most impressive flat race, the Qatar Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe, will once again be held at Chantilly
- Le Figaro, September 29, 2016
- Pointculture, September 7, 2016
- Classic Driver, September 6, 2016
- Le Parisien, September 3, 2016
- USA Today, July 24, 2016
- “Le Grand Condé” – A Groundbreaking Exhibition, Fall 2016
- BlouinArtinfo.com, June 22, 2016
- France Today, May 20, 2016
- France Today, February 20, 2016
- Le Parisien, January 30, 2016
- Condé Nast Traveler, March 2015